Petro Controls Europe BV is looking for new enthusiastic employees without a nine to five mentality.
What we offer is a versatile job in our workshop.
We work for large oil and gas companies, mainly in the Netherlands, France, Poland, Africa and Middle East (Abu Dhabi and Dubai).
Your job will vary between building hydraulic/pneumatic systems with some electrical operated parts up to complete PLC operated safety systems.
Any knowledge of these systems is not required and will be trained in our workshop, but any experience will be preferred.
The followings requirements are preferred:
- Languages Dutch and English.
- Age between 18 and 40 years.
- VCA certificate (not necessarily required, but all tools will be given to achieve this certificate).
The following will be trained during the first half year:
- Read, understand and update of schematic drawings.
- Problem solving of any hydraulic/pneumatic safety systems.
- To construct a Wellhead Safety System from a schematic drawing;
- the major task is to make sure all components are easy accessible for maintenance,
- minimum required lengths of tubing and in an orderly way laid out in bundles.
- Administrative procedures to record the tubing heat numbers, calibration procedures of the various instruments.
- Provide progress reports to the management and clients in the English language.
You can send your curriculum vitae to email@example.com.