Petro Controls Europe BV is looking for new enthusiastic employees without a nine to five mentality.
What we offer is a versatile job in our workshop, but also on site all over the world (on and offshore).
We work for large oil and gas companies, mainly in the Netherlands, France, Poland, Africa and Middle East (Dubai and Abu Dhabi).
Your job will vary between building hydraulic/pneumatic systems with some electrical operated parts up to complete PLC operated safety systems.
Any knowledge of these systems are not required and will be trained in our workshop, but any experience in manufacturing and installation of Wellhead Safety Systems on onshore and offshore locations will be preferred.
The following requirements are preferred:
- Languages Dutch and English.
- Age between 18 and 40 years.
- VCA certificate (not necessarily required, but all tools will be given to achieve this certificate).
- “Nogepa” Personal Safety Logbook (P.S.L.) with the required certificates for offshore work
(if you do not have this, a new logbook will be issued and you will be obliged to follow the necessary courses at Nutec and medical examination for offshore work).
The following will be trained during the first half year:
- Read, understand and update of schematic drawings.
- Problem solving of any hydraulic/pneumatic safety systems.
- To construct a Wellhead Safety System from a schematic drawing; the major task is to make sure all components are easy accessible for maintenance, minimum required lengths of tubing and in an orderly way laid out in bundles.
- Implementation of hydraulic/pneumatic lines in the field from the Wellhead Panel to the actuator.
- Administrative procedures to record the tubing heat numbers, calibration procedures of the various instruments, and trouble shooting procedures in the unlikely event of a well shutdown.
- Provide progress reports to the management and clients in the English language.
You can send your curriculum vitae to email@example.com.